Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pop Art Class

The kids at work have been making pop art paintings. 
I posed for some of them as I sped through the rooms.


Then mine made me cross on the way home because they wanted Maccas and I simply shan't buy it for them again. I shan't! 

The big fella has been consumed with love for his puppy now she is one and all devoted and such. 

We should have named her Diablo, the vixen!


Life has progressed with more deep and meaningful twists and turns of the medical and philosophical types. Questions, questions....I am all questioned out now and just need a little lie down. I am also very tired of popping my girls (I may start calling them "the nuns") out of my shirt at Dr Anybody-who-needs-a-look, last week three days in a row. I'd have less demand made on them if I loitered at Hooters, I tell you. 


So I made a couple of these for my own boys' rooms. This one isn't finished as he needs his jewels (aka skull rings) to be tweaked.


This one is looking at me like I'm mad sitting here at 4:35 pm on Friday. I think I shall hang him at the entrance of the house to ward off all the teens that seem to wandering in and out of late. Some of them aren't even mine!


Speaking of Pop Art...my gorgeous four sisters took me to see a real live piece of Pop Art last Saturday night for my birthday/ recovery/ reunion celebration. It was at the Powerhouse which only rivals GOMA in my building affections and it was the funniest thing I have seen in years. We laughed so hard our throats still hurt the next morning. Maybe there should be a Medicare rebate for comedy tickets 'coz it's a LOT cheaper than the Wesley and it actually makes you feel better!!!!


"Sing out, Louise!"

7 comments:

  1. I can personally stand beside you in the Wesley-type ordeals.
    Exhausting and psyche shaking.
    Don't hold your breath about hairy legged boys passing through or helping themselves from your frig.
    I'd count them as they leave is my advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you haven't been having similar experiences lately and are being semi metaphorical in your "stand beside" reference. The big boys' friends are most welcome. The house will seem very quiet in a few years when they've all moved on, I'm sure. Lovely to hear from you. I don't know why I do this any more except that it is something of me and our family for my kids to refer back to and that was the original reason anyway. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Pop Art and Comics. Hating that you are still going through stuff with your 'girls', I can't even imagine how frustrating and exhausting this whole thing has been...

    I had no idea you were 1 of 5 girls yourself, that's so awesome! Glad you had a great night out with them...take care Annie, I know blogging is is something to do for the family but I also love seeing your Posts pop into my reader x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somewhat belatedly, from one October gal to another, Happy Birthday.

    And what Mel said x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it this blog information, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And getting it running is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE?

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best bit. Drop in if you have time. You are most welcome!

Popular Posts