Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bloggerazzi

Spotted lunching in the expensive old stuff district today was the famous Martha McMarvelous Child (MMMC) and her beautiful assistant.
While Shorty contemplated the delicious hardness of a nice practical stool, Miss Martha preferred to luxuriate in the comfort of plushy pink velvet.
This apple fell in close proximity to its tree, perusing a bit of West German juggery.
Wake up and smell the roses, Shorty.
They're going to follow us around like that all morning unless we shake them up a bit. Want to run like a Bitossi bull in a China shop?

7 comments:

  1. Ah, you take the most beautiful photos. Look at them holding hands. I think Martha was quite chuffed having a friend at last. I was seriously exhausted by the end! Is that 'middle-age' do you think?

    PS You forgot to mention that Shorty has it all-over everyone when it comes to Babyccinos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM: I think it's just parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're so adorable! I saw a sneak peek of someone. Did you gals buy anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Miss Martha McMarvellous on the seating choice, but Shorty on the abandonment of shoes ... I could be barefoot in velvet any day ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day was had by four lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favourite little girls ... together! Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only just seen that last photo. Fabbo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best bit. Drop in if you have time. You are most welcome!

Popular Posts