I was dog tired. This cancer treatment thing is so very inconvenient.
The Short one came in and said nobody would play with her. The big boys were being pod people on their first day of holidays. Cyber zombies!
The game she wanted to play is fairly tedious to be honest.
Both players get a quandong seed and take turns to roll it. Then you pick a random number and count it out on a numberless board. Get it? After three rolls I get drowsy so we decided to make stuff instead.
1. Toilet rolls and googly eyes found deep in the cobwebby art cupboard.
2. Fabric scraps cut into rough rectangles.
3. Glue the frocks on the t.p. rolls.
4. Observe that baldness is not a bad look even on a toilet roll person. Shorty disagrees. So...
and let the kiddo cut hair legally that is not her own.
6. Test run. The Short one wants more face parts and frilly bits from the sewing box.
Finally! There are only six here but after a long time in the Loo of Isolation (laundry loo), a teenager provided us with another blank t.p. body.
Each one represents a member of our family. Who will be Mother???
It seems these two are the parents of the toilet roll feebles. Treebles? One is a bit of a clown and the other has pink crossed eyes. That must be me.
It was their fifteen year anniversary the same night. The Big Fella got a roast dinner, his own bathroom cleaned from top to bottom and a 3D family portrait made by his own Shorty Mc Snorty. We were both asleep by nine o'clock!
|His flowers uncannily match the Treeble's hair colours. A match made in Heaven?|
Happy Anniversary Big Fella! x