"A portrait of my children once a month, every month in 2013"
Some friends have been doing this weekly portrait with Jodi. I looked back to realise I don't take enough portrait shots of this lot. They are more likely to be photos of what they are doing or what is happening round them. Not just them. At that moment.
So I'm going to attempt to stick at this project but will be following the example of Mel to post the link monthly because, in our families, that still works out as sixty photos.
I'm am hoping there is an exception clause for those who have had four on the floor under four or more at any time.
There will be big changes this year. Lot's of ends and new beginnings.
I hope to use my dear old camera more, instead of her usurper, the i-phone.
We'll see how it goes.
1. Lala, watching 'Annie' AGAIN.
2. B2, stepping into a man's clothes, a deeper voice and a calmer way.
3. B3, mooching and listening to "Thrift Shop".
4. Fishy, turning 12, it's the last year of a non-teen boy in the house.
5. Mei-mei, Edwina Scissorhands in her last year before big school.