1. Being fed chips for breakfast... bought by the grandad... when the mother forgot to feed the child...before leaving at Dawn's crack for the big soccer final.
2. Sitting on favourite big fella for long periods of time whilst he is preoccupied with ball's movements on field.
3. Studying signage and considering its relevance to self.
4. Anarchic response to aforementioned signage.
5. Hanging with the brother-hoody and observing ball's continued movement.
6. Experiencing Snickers and brain buzzing sensation courtesy of ...
7. ....the grandad.
8. Watching more of the brotherhood biting, kissing and waving around inedible metal discs.
9. Finding alternative modes of travel whilst still maintaining preference for sitting on the Big Fella.
10. Being with the other man of your dreams.
11. Observing Sister Lala being still, introspective and calm.
12. Or not!
13. The joy of hugging a best buddy.
14. Dancing to the Humpybong Primary School fete music whilst playing football (still).
15. Finding a perfect shell to give a lovely woman friend for Christmas. (such forethought.)
16. Dancing in the wind with wild abandon as the Humpybong fete music plays on.
17. Kicking a ball hard in crazy wind and glowing afternoon sun when you are lithe and strong and ten.
19. Ignoring the dull myth of girlish squeamishness and performing your first jelly fish rescue.
20. Delighting in the abundance of glorious beach booty on a suburban beach.
21. Discovering that poking yourself in the nose makes your hair do this.
22. Almost falling asleep in the bath whilst smiling and gargling a Norwegian folk melody.